Maybelline Baby Lips | Review

When I was in Florida I did a little shopping and after hearing a lot about them I couldn't wait to pick up Baby Lips by Maybelline. I believe the lip balms were around $4.

I adore this product. These products are very moisturising and I was very surprised that the colour transfers really well onto the lips. I expected the colour to be very minimal but I was pleasantly surprised, they also have a slightly glossy finish which looks lovely.


The colours I picked up were 70 - Coral Crush (left) and 80 - Pink Wink (right), not only do the products look and feel great, they smell amazing. Coral Crush has a sweet, orange (ish) smell to it and Pink Wink has a Sherbet smell. I could just sit and smell the lip balms they smell that sweet.

The only thing I regret is not picking up more flavours! I don't understand why we can't get these in the UK. Hurry up Maybelline, I need to get some more.

Have you tried Baby Lips? What is your favourite flavour?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram