What's In My Make Up Bag?

Hello :)
I thought that I would give you a look into my make up bag today because I'm nosey and I like looking at other people's. These are just everyday, on the go products that I have been using recently.
The products are:
Maybelline - Dream bouncy blush - 40 pink plumb
Rimmel - Stay matte pressed powder - 006 warm beige
Natural collection - Suntint bronzing powder
Benefit - Badgal liner waterproof - extra black
Benefit - Badgal lash (mascara)
Covergirl - Fresh complexion concealer - natural beige
EOS lipbalm
Covergirl - Lash blast volume waterproof (mascara) - very black
Maybelline - Colour tattoo by eyestudio - 25 Bad to the bronze
Maybelline - Cream fresh BB 8-in-1 beauty balm skin perfecter - medium sheer tint
M.A.C - Studio sculpt - NC25
NYC - smooch proof 16 hour lip stain - 504 Orange on the go
  
Are there any products that are always in your make up bag?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram