In Love With Lancome


One brand that has really stood out for me recently is Lancôme, an expensive brand I know but the more I try the more I fall in love. There have been three stand out products for me which I will tell you all about.

Teint Miracle Bare Skin Foundation Natural Light Creator - this is the most beautiful, glowy, dewy foundation ever. I have been trying to find a foundation that I love for a long time and I think that this really fits the bill. They’ve recently reformulated this and honestly the formula is incredible. I’m sure a full review will be with you shortly.

L'Absolu Velours Velvet Matte Lip Colour in Magenta 375, this is the longest lasting brightest lip ever. Basically this is one of the best lip products I’ve tried, it’s costly but it sure does stick around. I love it, especially this colour.

Bi-facil eyemakeup remover – oh wow, I’ve been obsessed with this since about mid-December, that’s a long time! It just takes off everything and doesn’t sting my eyes. Also this is great for sensitive skin days when I use it to take all of my makeup off. Not a necessary product but one I definitely enjoy using. 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram