Bobbi Brown Christmas 2014 - Mini Eye Palette

 Bobbi Brown is a brand that I have only tried a few things from but when I was browsing a few beauty websites online and saw that the Bobbi Brown Christmas collection was available online I knew I had to buy something.


I have a weakness for palettes and the ‘Mini Eye Palette’ really caught my eye. You get 8 eyeshadows in a two tiered type palette and I must admit it took me ages to figure out how to get to the bottom bit, it’s a slide out bit for future reference.

You get a mixture between neutral browns, beautiful pinks and a few Christmas glitters. I just love how compact this palette is and that fact that you get a bit of everything in there. I must admit that the pigmentation is nowhere near that of Nars but the shadows are very creamy and easy to work with and still do have a good pay off.

I think this palette is lovely and I’m glad I picked it up. Priced at £26, I don’t think it’s too expensive, plus the packaging is beautiful.

You browse the Christmas range before it hits the counters and perhaps pick up a thing or to HERE

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram