The Autumn Edit



I love Autumn and the makeup that goes along with it. I thought I would talk you through my Autumn beauty essentials.

Bourjois Happy Light Foundation – this is just the perfect, dewy but natural foundation and the shade I have works really nicely with my skin. It’s good skin in a bottle

Rimmel Eyeshadow Palette in Brixton Brown – the centre shade of this is just Autumn in an eyeshadow. The pigmentation is not the best but the colours are very Autumnal

Revlon Nail Polish in Vixen – need I say more, just look at the colour of it

Clinique Nail Polish in Black Honey – slightly darker than the Revlon offering but still beautiful on the nails

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 30 – I love these lipsticks and this colour is lovely, it has the nicest purple undertone to it

Sleek Contour Kit – when it comes to Autumn I love contoured cheek bones and this is the perfect product for it.


What products do you love to use in Autumn?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram