Nars Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret


It is fair to say that Nars are my favourite brand; I love everything I have tried. When it comes to collections, the one I always look forward to is the Christmas Collection because it is always perfect.

The collection this year had two stand outs for me, firstly the palette (which has been bought for me for Christmas, very excited about that) and the lip pencil set.

I have wanted to try the Nars lip pencils since I saw Anna (ViviannaDoesMakeup) mention them a long time ago. This set comes with 5 lip pencils, you get 3 satin lip pencils, those being Torres Del Paine, Descanso and Yu, you also then get 2 velvet matte lip pencils, those being the shades Iberico and Cruella.

On my skin tone I find that the more nude colours take a little more work to look nice and natural but my heart has completely been stolen by the brighter colours, in particular Cruella. When I use up Cruella I will absolutely be purchasing the full size, it is the perfect autumn winter colour!

What I love about sets like this is that it gives you a chance to try the products, different finishes and colours without having to buy the full size.

I just love this set and I love Nars. The lip pencil set is £32 and is available on Space N K.


Have you tried any of these colours?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram