If You Buy One Thing This Month


I seem to be loving Dior at the moment and I wanted to wait until I’d really tested out this foundation before I raved about it to you, but guys, the time has come.

What I’m talking about is the Dior Skin Star Foundation. I know everyone keeps talking about the Dior Skin Forever foundation, which yes sounds great, but the star foundation really seems to have fallen under the radar.

Let me start by saying that this foundation will not be for everyone, but, if like me, you have dry and dull skin then you will love it. This foundation has light reflecting particles in it and makes me look so much healthier and awake and dewy and youthful and I’m completely obsessed if you can’t tell already.

I had a really lovely experience at the Dior counter where I explained that I wanted something with more coverage than I usually use as I want to be able to cover up pigmentation on my cheeks but I also want it to be dewy and this foundation is literally perfect. It shot straight into my list of top 3 foundations after one use.

At £35 it is not the cheapest foundation in the world but if you’re in the market for a high-end foundation then this one is a pretty great shout. I've loved the finish of this the most if I use a sponge as it helps to build the coverage but it also looks nice with a brush too.


What is your favourite high-end foundation, have you tried the Star foundation? 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram