Inspiring People

A few of my friends and I  were waiting outside of a takeaway ( we were too early, I promise that it was a mistake, not that we were too excited for the takeaway) and another woman came over and joined us.
She is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever met.
She started telling us that life is about more than school and money, that it is important to enjoy your life and that you don't have be be a certain size to be attractive.
One of the best things she said was to be honest, don't cheat, don't lie, don't steal.
Any life lessons you need to learn, she could teach you.
I have to admit that I was a little jealous of her confidence, I would not have the confidence to talk to strangers in such  an open way, I applaud her for that.

Just before she left she said one thing that I will live by:
Happiness if free, so don't forget to smile!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram