Spending The Pennies

Oh, look what happened, I bought more things. Oops.
I've bought these things over the last couple of weeks and I thought you might be interested in what I bought, you might not be, I'm not too bothered either way.

I bought another Real Techniques brush, if you've read my blog for a little while you will know that I picked up the 'Stippling Brush' from the Real Techniques range and it is amazing, so I have been excited to try another one. I've heard a lot of people talk about the 'Expert Face Brush' so I bought it and so far I love it, it is so soft and does the job really well.

You can pick this up HERE for £8.99

The other brush I picked up is the Revlon 'Contour Shadow Brush' this is perfect to use in the crease but I have also found that this is good for blending, so if you can't afford a brush like the M.A.C 217 you could try out something like this. I have to admit it is a lot shorter than I thought it would be, but I like the brush and I would probably try more from the range.

You can pick this up HERE for £5.99

This product has been raved about by so many bloggers it is unbelievable and I was shopping with my friend and she said she had it and so I caved, I ordered it, it is the Collection (Yes, I too still think Collection 2000) 'Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer'. I was quite happy using my covergirl concealer but I wanted to see what the fuss was about, I now know what the fuss is about. I loved this the second I tried it, it is highly pigmented and creamy! I got mine in the shade 'Medium 3'.

You can pick this up HERE for £4.19

This is the 'Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner' in '005 Nude' by Rimmel. I have to admit I am a bit of a Rimmel girl at the moment, so the second I needed a nude eyeliner and heard people talking about this one I purchased it. It really is the perfect nude and lasts a long time, so far, so good.

You can pick this up HERE for £3.99

This is the L'Oreal nail varnish in '207 Babydoll' I ordered this to wear to prom but it is not the colour it shows on the website so I had to buy another one but this is a pretty colour, so I'm sure I will get some use out of it. Oh the hazards of shopping online.

You can pick this up HERE for £4.99

This is the Maybelline 'Forever Strong Super Stay 7 Days Gel Nail Colour', gosh that was a mouthful. I picked this up to use instead of 'Babydoll' for prom, it is just a really pretty nude. The colour is '76 french Manicure'.

I couldn't find a link online but I picked this up in Tesco for £4.09

Well those are the bits I have picked up recently and I am looking forward to using them all.

Have you bought any beauty items recently? Have any of these products caught your eye?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram