Sometimes you need a break




So I have recently gotten back from Florida and it was really nice to have a break. I think that sometimes we are so busy that we don't get time to relax and just appreciate life. So when we went on holiday I decided to take the time to forget about all of the work I had waiting for me at home and just enjoy the sunshine.

Whilst on holiday I swam with the dolphins, which is something that I have done before and unquestionably enjoyed, so to have the opportunity to do that again was amazing (dolphins are my second favourite animal), I have to admit I am jealous of the trainers who get to work with the animals everyday, they are so special.

Florida holds a lot of memories for me as it is somewhere that I have been on holiday with my family many times and so to go back to make new memories was wonderful.

If you have the opportunity to take a break from your busy life than take it, whether it means taking a quick drive, a trip to the beach or even a holiday abroad, take time for yourself and enjoy it.

Is there anywhere you go to take time out? When was the last time you took five minuets to just breathe?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram