Questions and Answers



What’s your favourite eye shadow colour to wear?  Woodwinked by MAC

What’s the one product you wouldn’t leave your house without?  A lip balm, probably a Burt's Bees one.

What’s your favourite makeup look? A bronzed/brown smokey eye.

Which feature do you play up the most?  My eyes, I quite like them.

Which feature do you try to downplay/cover up? I would say that I try to cover up dark circles.

Your favourite makeup brand, if you could pick only ONE to exist? For highstreet/drugstore it would be Rimmel for high end I would say M.A.C.

Which product have you re-purchased OVER and OVER again? I would repurchase my MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in NC25, it is really worth the money.

Which product would you NEVER repurchase again and why? Rimmel London Volume Flash Scandaleyes Mascara Extreme Black, this mascara makes your lashes clump together so much, I was disappointed with this because I really like Rimmel products.

One beauty treatment you would always PAY to have done? Hmm, I'm not sure, probably my nails because I'm rubbish at doing them. 

One beauty treatment you would NEVER pay to have done? My eyebrows, I could never trust somebody else to do them.

One beauty trick you can share with everyone? Moisturise, there is no point in putting lots of make up on if you don't look after the base that you're putting it on.

Best advice you've ever been given regarding beauty and makeup? Good brushes can make your makeup look better and blend into your skin more easily.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram