I Found It!

Hi everyone, I created a little blogging schedule so that you will get blog posts more frequently and this was not on the schedule but I could not contain my excitement about this so I thought I would share it with you...

Basically I saw this t-shirt in Topshop a little while ago and I have not seen it since and I could no longer find it online and I was heartbroken (dramatic, I know) but I was in town yesterday and there it was, hidden behind another top.

It has a cat on it! If you asked any of my friends they would tell you that I love cats, I think my cat is probably one of the most spoiled and loved cats ever and I saw this top and I needed it.
I could not contain my excitement as I took it to the till and the lovely lady that served me mentioned that it had been a very popular top and lead me through the shop to show me socks with the cat on, it made me very happy.

I think this may have been the best £16 I've spent in a long time.

I thought I would share couple of photos of my cat with you, her name is Magic and she is adorable.




Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram