A Maybelline Makeup Kit

There are so many different brands of makeup all offering a wide range of products and sometimes you can look at a makeup stand and just think 'where do I start'.
I've decided to start a little series where I will put together a little makeup kit from a chosen brand, this week I've chosen Maybelline.
 These are not necessarily the best products available or holy grail Maybelline products, they are just what I would put together from the brand to create a basic makeup kit. These are all things I've tried or want to try.

1. The Fit Me Concealer, I've heard really good things about this, apparently it is a moisturising concealer, I would definitely give this a go.

2. The Expert Wear Blush in Rosewood, my friend has this and I compliment her on her blusher all the time and it is always this. It is a really natural beautiful blusher.

3. The Colour Tattoo 24 HR in On & On Bronze, I have this, I love this. It is great on it's own or as a base, it is definitely a makeup essential.

4.The Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner, I've had this for a while and it hasn't dried out, it is also perfectly black which is amazing. Although gel eyeliner is not the easiest I think it looks really good.

5. I think this is the most universal of the Maybelline foundations and would suit a lot of skin types.

6. The Volum' Express Mascara Falsies, this is amazing, it is my second favourite mascara. I would definitely recommend this.

7. The Baby Lips Balm in Cherry Me, I love these and they have just launched in the UK, a tinted lip balm is always a good thing to have.

8. The Color Sensational Lipstick in Summer Pink, this seems like a really nice everyday shade that could be worn with any makeup.

The total for this Maybelline makeup kit would be £50.32.

You can browse the Maybelline makeup line HERE

So those would be my picks from Maybelline, what would yours be?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram