July Favourites 2013

We've come to the end of another month which means it is time to share the things I have loved with you :)
The first product is the Burt's Bees 'Refreshing Lip Balm with Pink Grapefruit'. I get dry lips pretty much all year round and I've been on the search for the perfect lip balm for so long and I've found it. If you've never tried a Burt's Bees lip balm before and you get dry lips PLEASE try one! They are so moisturising plus this one has a really nice scent.
I'm sure this will appear in my favourites again during the Winter months!

I couldn't find this exact one online but you can shop the Burt's Bees lip balms HERE they are £3.69 each.

Continuing with the theme of lip products this is the Soap and Glory 'Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 3D Volume Lip Shine' in 'Fuchsia-Ristic'. I have really been enjoying this because it is really light on the lips and is glossy without being over the top. It is also a really pretty fuchsia colour, perfect for summer. 
I will be doing a full review of this soon!

You can pick this up HERE for £8.00 

This is the 'Stay Matte Pressed Powder' by Rimmel. I think this is pretty explanatory, it is Summer, therefore it is hotter so you tend to become a lot more shiny. I don't really have a problem with being shiny but it is nice to dust a bit of this over your make up just to make sure! This powder is great because it doesn't look cakey, I would definitely recommend this to someone who has oily skin or for someone like me who is just paranoid about looking shiny. You can't go wrong with this.

You can pick this up HERE for £3.99

This is 'The Falsies Volum' Express' by Maybelline. This is a really good mascara, I think mascara is a really personal thing and can be very hit and miss with people, I love this it gives both volume and length. It's great and affordable.

You can pick this up HERE for £7.99
This is the Urban Decay 'Naked Basics Palette', I've done a full review of this, I'll like it down below. This is in my favourites for one specific reason, I have been really enjoying using the matte black shade 'Crave' to line my lashes. It looks a lot softer for summer and lasts well.

You can pick this up HERE for £20.00
You can find my review HERE

This is the Barry M 'Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish' in 'Papaya'. I love this, it is such a good colour for summer because if you haven't already noticed recently on my blog I've been loving orange things lately. This lasts well and the Hi-Shine effect is lovely.

You can pick this up HERE for £3.99

My final favourite for this month has been spending time with my friends and family, I think it is nice to send time with people who make you smile and make you laugh, so I've certainly been enjoying that recently.

What have you loved through the month of July?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram