I Heart Summer Tag


Chloe from RealityLeavesLotsToImagination just did this tag and I thought it would be fun to do another tag.

1. Favourite bronzer for summer?

My absolute favourite bronzer is the L'Oreal  'Glam Bronze Duo Sun Powder' in 'Brunette' but recently I have been loving the Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder' otherwise known as the chocolate bronzer.

2. You're relaxing on a hammock on a tropical island, what would you be sipping on?

A Strawberry milkshake from Cafe Nero (They would have to travel to the island with me for my milkshake needs) that or exotic juice.

3. Favourite Summer Lipstick?

I have been loving the Rimmel Kate Moss Matte lipstick in 110 and even though they are not a lipstick I will include the Rimmel Apocalips, they are incredible.

4. Pool or Beach?

Pool because I'm not a massive fan of the feeling of sand in between my toes.

5. Summer = crazy hair. What's your must have styling product?

The L'Oreal salt spray I mentioned in my summer essentials.

6. Sunbathing or Fake Tan?

Sunbathing, I never fake tan.

7. Favourite Summer Nail Polish?

The Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail polish in 'Papaya'

8. Any Summer Traditions?

Not that I can think of, I normally just chill over the summer.

9. Favourite Summer Scent?

The Japanese Cherry Blossom scent from The Body Shop.

10. Favourite BBQ food?

Chicken, I love chicken or the classic burger.

11. Favourite Summer Proof Makeup?

In summer I tend to opt for a BB cream if I want a little bit of coverage but really in summer I just think a good powder is essential.

12. Any Summer Vacations planned?

I think I may be going to the seaside soon which is exciting.

There are my answers, I tag all of you to do this, so if you do leave a link in the comment section so I can see your answers to these questions :)

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram