The Autumn Tag


I was tagged by the beautiful author of allthingsglitterandbeauty to do this tag and Autumn is my favourite season so I had better begin.

1. Favourite thing about it? Clothing, I don't know about other places but in the UK it tends to get cold during Autumn which is the perfect excuse to wear knitted jumpers and scarves and also burgundy is my favourite colour and is perfect for Autumn.

2. Favourite drink? Hot chocolate is always perfect but I tried a cup of tea for the first time yesterday and I'm now hooked. I suddenly feel ridiculously English.

3. Favourite scent/candle? I don't have specific scents for specific times of year, if I like something I like it. Right now I'm obsessed with the pomegranate and raspberry scent from The Body Shop which can also be bought in candle form.

4. Best Lipstick? Without a doubt my Rimmel Kate Moss matte lipstick in 107

5. Go to moisturiser? I love the vitamin E intense moisture cream from The Body Shop, that stuff is amazing.

6. Go to colours for the eyes? I'm a complete naturals girl, so anything that is bronze or golden or along those lines.

7. Favourite music or band/singer to listen to? Again with music it doesn't change, I like who I like, currently I'm loving Lawson, The Vamps and Demi Lovato.

8. Favourite outfit to wear? A good pair of jeans, ankle boots and a nice jumper.

9. Favourite place to be? When it's cold I like to be inside so, I'm going to say inside with a blanket watching a film whilst listening to the rain.

I'm tagging all of you to do this because I would love to hear what you have to say.


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram