A Lunch Break Haul

So we all know that you go to work to earn money, right? Well somehow I end up spending it on my breaks. I thought I would show you the three things I picked up.

The first thing was this blusher which, of course, is from Sleek. It's in the shade 'Flushed' and it is the PERFECT Autumnal shade. As you can see it is a really deep, berry red and I am obsessed with it, obviously Sleek blushers are incredible and I will always go back to them.

I also picked up this eyeshadow from Maybelline, which is in the shade 'Iced Fudge', I saw Tanya Burr use this in a tutorial and I knew that I had to have it. It is a really pretty shimmery brown shade and it looks lovely on the eye.

The last thing I got was this curl creme from Boots, my hair is naturally curly but it goes through phases of being more curly and then more straight. I bought this to use in the more curly phase because my friend uses it and said that it is really good and it was only £1.69!


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram