Soap and Glory Makeup Haul | Blogmas Day 9


Boots currently have a 3 for 2 offer on Soap and Glory so I took advantage. If you've been reading my blog for a while you'll know that I love Soap and Glory, so it's not surprising that I picked up a few things.

Firstly I picked up the Glow All Out luminizing radiance face powder, which is a beautiful peachy powder which is perfect for highlighting. It also comes in really cute packaging, as do all S&G products.

Then I picked up the Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Raplumzel, as you know I love these and I wanted a slightly darker one and this was perfect.

Finally I picked up the product that I had wanted the longest which is the kick ass concealer, which let me tell you now is incredible, it has two concealer shades and a powder. Perfect.

Have you bought any Soap and Glory cosmetics before?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram