A L'Oreal Makeup Kit


Haven’t done one of these in a while! I’ve previosuly done two makeup kits and they’ve been really popular posts so I thought I’d do another one for you. Basically this is where I put together my favourite products form the brand combined with products that I’ve heard amazing things about and would love to try.

1. True Match Liquid Foundation, I’ve heard incredible thigns about this foundation, I’ve read countless reviews, it looks like it has amazing coverage and deweyness, definitely one I want to try

2. Color Riche Lipstick in Crazy Fuschia, I think L’Oreal lipsticks are lovely and this colour looks PERFECT for summer

3. False Lash Effect Mascara, I love this, it is one of my favourite high street mascaras, whenever I use this my eyelashes look amazing. If you’re after a new mascara check this out

4. Superliner Perfect Slim in Black, this is the nicest liquid eyeliner and was in my February favourites. It is so easy to use and lasts all day!

5. Lumi Magique Highligher Pen, who doesn’t want a highlighter pen to take away those dark circles, I do!

6. Infallible Eye Sghadow in Sahara Treasure, I haven’t tried these yet but I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about them, I need to try these

7. Glam Bronze Power in Gold Bronze, I bought this the other day, it is a matte bronzer, any bronzer I’ve ever tried form L’Oreal has been amazing and this is no different.

8. Glamshine Balmly Gloss in Fall for Watermelon, I love this, it is really moisturising and the colour is so pretty!

The total for this L’Oreal makeup kit would be £56.43.

You can browse the L’Oreal makeup line HERE

So those would be my picks from L’Oreal, what would yours be?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram