Tanya Burr Haul

Tanya Burr, ever heard of her? I certainly have!  
Tanya is a vlogger/blogger, is insanely beautiful and I have basically learned most things I know about makeup from her!

Tanya has released a collection of lipglosses and nail polishes and I thought I would show you the ones that I ordered.

Lipgloss time, I picked up three, I chose Afternoon Tea, Picnic in the park and Heart Skipped a Beat.

If you’ve been reading my blog you’ll know that I’m not a lip gloss girl, I find them sticky and just a pain but I love these. They are not sticky at all, AMAZING! My favourite thing about the lip glosses is the scent, they smell of strawberry sweeties and remind me of being about 6 years old.

They are really nicely pigmented, they can be worn on their own or work well over lipsticks. I just love them. 

So far I think my favourite is Picnic in the park, but I’ll report back and let you know.



Onto nail polishes, just recently I have become obsessed with nail polish and so I picked up three. I chose Little Duck, Bright and Early and Penguin Chic. How cute are the names?

 I really like these so far, they last well and the colours are perfect. I also love the shape and design of the bottles, they look so chic.

Those are the products that I picked up from the range and I will review them individually as and when.

Have you tried anything from the range?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram