New Additions | Haul


Boots have a three for two on, so I bought 3 things. I may have gone back and purchased more, but I’ll tell you about those later.

I picked up my first two Essie nail polishes; I chose the shades Bikini so Teeny which was in my February favourites and then Jamaica me Crazy. I love them, I love the brush, I love the formula and I think they will be perfect for summer!

I also picked up the Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in Peach on the Beach, again thinking of summer. I love the colour, it is a really nice everyday peach which I think would look amazing with a tan, I also love the formula, it is so moisturising and they last nicely too!

Onto a different subject I picked up this watch form Next, I really want a Michael Kors rose gold watch but I can’t currently afford one, until then I’ll go for this which is rather similar. I love it and from the compliments I receive on it other people do too.


Have you bought any new things recently?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram