The Topshop Lipsticks


 Whilst in London I picked up the Topshop Lipstick in Macaroon and since then I’ve been craving more Topshop lipsticks, so I ordered two more.


The three I have are Macaroon, Infrared and Brighton Rock.

Macaroon is the perfect peachy, pink, everyday colour. It wears well on the lips, is moisturising and is just the prettiest colour.

Infrared is a bright orange, I haven’t been brave enough to try this yet but I ordered it with summer in mind, I think it will look lovely with a tan!

Brighton Rock is the only matte Topshop lipstick I own and I wore this into work and so many people asked me what I was wearing. It’s bright, bold and summery! It’s one of those lipsticks that you put on and it just makes you feel really confident.

I was also told that Topshop lipsticks are made by the same company which make MAC lipsticks, who knew?
I just love these, they are amazingly pigmented, wear well and there is an amazing colour range.

Look, I bought lipsticks that aren’t from Rimmel, what an achievement.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram