Mallzee



I think we all know by now I am a bit of a shopaholic and I love nothing more than something which makes shopping easier, particularly online shopping.

I work in town so I can have a mooch around the shops as lest once I week I do the majority of my fashion shopping online, I much prefer it as it is much less stressful and you can see the full range of  what is available. This is where an app called Mallzee* comes in.

Mallzee is a personal shopper in the form of an app. It also refines its suggestions based on what you’ve previously loved (and swiped right) or hated (and swiped left), which is such a brilliant idea.  I made sure that I really had a good explore of the app before I reviewed it for you guys.

Part of the idea of the app is to reintroduce the social side of shopping but this time into the word of online shopping through asking your friends through a function on the app. If they don’t like it you can’t buy it on the app, saving you from fashion fails!

The app features a wide range of brands such as Topshop, Miss Selfridge, River Island, Asos, New Look, places I love to shop, it is so convenient to have them all in one place, and it saves a lot of time. You can also set the price range whilst searching on the app, you can really tailor it for your needs which I think is such an incredible idea.

If you are going to download this make sure your software is up to date, and read the instructions, I found myself saying I liked something when I really didn’t.  I think there are a fair few brands available but I think more could be included, such as Zara, H&M etc, purely so that everybody could find something of their taste and so that there is a little more diversity but personally for me I like the brands available.

This app will definitely be a permanent feature on my ipad from now on, I will pop a link for the app down below so that you can discover it for yourself, don’t just take my word for it, see how great it is with your own eyes.

Mallzee really is shopping made easy.

You can find the app HERE

The best part is that it’s free!

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram