March Favourites 2014


 Ooh look it’s March favourites time, I have to admit I found it a little bit difficult to figure out what my favourites were throughout March.


Firstly we have the clear favourite, the MAC mineralize skinfinish in stereo rose, this is beautiful, I didn't know I needed this until I had it. It is one of those products that makes you look instantly healthy. At £24 it’s not the cheapest but it’s absolutely beautiful and now a staple in my collection.


Onto another MAC item this is the studio sculpt foundation, I have had a love hate relationship with this foundation since I purchased it but I think I've finally figured out how to use it, more on that to come. It is a really nice dewy foundation with a good coverage and I've really enjoyed using it this month.


I have loved this mascara since I bought it; it is the Lancôme hypnose doll eyes mascara which gives you the longest lashes with the right amount of volume. I’m rather picky with mascara but this is definitely the best mascara I've ever tried. Definitely one I will repurchase.


Onto another Lancôme product this is their eye makeup remover which I think I've mentioned before, I have never tried an eye makeup remover that is better than this, it takes off everything, doesn't sting your eyes and is the most soothing product ever. There is nothing not to love apart from the price.


Finally I have my watch which is from Next, I've worn this every day since I bought it and when I don’t wear it I feel lost. This rose gold arm candy is my new favourite thing.

those were my favourites, what were yours?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram