A Day By The Sea


Not that long ago the sun decided to come out and play and I decided to go to the seaside. I thought I’d share a few of the pictures with you from the day.

It was really nice to have a day where I wasn't at school or working or doing revision, just a day in the sun. Exactly what the doctor ordered.

The weather, who knew we could have a day of Spring sun? It was nice and warm which meant that I didn't need a coat! 

Of course as I was at the seaside I had to have fish and chips, a British classic. It was very nice too! It was just so nice to see people enjoying themselves, also I must say that I got a fair bit of outfit inspiration whilst I was there. 

Just a quick note on my very monochrome outfit which I rather liked…

Blazer – H&M
Top – River Island
Trousers – New Look
Shoes - Toms
Sunglasses – ASOS
Bag – ASOS
Lipstick – Topshop Infrared
Nails – Tanya Burr Penguin Chic



When was the last time you visited the seaside?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram