Mum's Makeup Kit


On many occasions you’ve seen my makeup, but I wonder how it differs to my Mother’s.

My mum is not an avid beauty enthusiast, in fact it’s only recently she’s started wearing makeup again; I thought I would show you the items that she reaches for the most.

The No7 Stay Perfect Foundation £14.00, this claims to  be a “Life-proof foundation for a naturally flawless complexion with super-staying power” which “gives an even-toned, beautifully smooth complexion that looks and feels fresh all day long”.

The No7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow £7.00, in Silver Lightening, which is much less silver and much more of a lilac colour. Very pretty.

The No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour £6.00, in Milan, which is really pretty and which I might ‘borrow’ from time to time.

The Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Mascara £7.99, I love this, made my Mum buy it and now she loves it too.
A Limited edition No7 Lipgloss.


Clearly she loves No7, I think it might be because she has sensitive skin and has to be careful with what she uses, regardless she loves the products she has and would recommend them.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram