Loved Then Hated


If you watched my 2013 favourites you would have seen me mention these, they are the L’Oreal Nutri-Gloss shine shampoo and conditioner.

When I originally started using this I really liked it, I felt like it made my hair look quite healthy, that was until recently. It has started making my hair really greasy, to begin with I thought it was just that the shine part had made my hair look a little oily but on further inspection my hair was greasy. I would wash it, dry it and it was still greasy.

My hair can get a little oily occasionally but it’s never been like that so I made my Mum try it, it made her hair greasy too, turns out it did the same to her friend.


I bought a new set of shampoo and conditioner and my hair has gone straight back to normal, so unless you want to wash your hair to make it greasy then I wouldn't buy this.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram