A Max Factor Makeup Kit

This is probably my favourite series of posts to do so I thought I'd do another one, this is my Max Factor makeup kit. Max Factor are a brand that I've recently been enjoying after never really trying any of their products.

1. The Whipped Creme foundation, this is so lovely, it even beats my beloved Rimmel match perfection as my favourite highstreet foundation. it has a demi-matte finish and I would say is one for the drier skin types.

2. The Panstick foundation, I use this as a concealer, it is really creamy and blends well.

3. The False Lash Effect Mascara, this is one of my favourite mascaras ever for length and volume, defnitely one to add to the shopping list if you haven't tried it.

4. The lipstick in Bewitching Coral, I'm a massive fan of bright pink lipsticks and this ticks a lot of boxes, this pigmentation is amazing. 

5. The Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in soft pink, this is a recent addition to my collection and it is lovely, really easy to blend and a nice colour to wear.

6. The Glossfinity Nail Polish in Midnight Bronze, I just love this colour, it is beautiful and I always end up staring at my nails when I wear it

7. The Max Effect Mono Eyeshadow in Golden Brown, perhaps not the most pigmented of eyeshadows but a nice one for a quick all over the lid I have 30 seconds look.

The total for this Max Factor makeup kit would be £53.93

You can browse the Max Factor makeup line HERE

So those would be my picks from Max Factor, what would yours be?



Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram