Spending the Boots Points


I decided that I was going to save up my Boots points but the other day I was in a bit of a spendy mood but didn’t want to spend money and so my Boots card took a hit and so I thought I’d show you what I got.

The first item I blame on Anna (Viviannadoesmakeup) because she had been raving about this foundation and it is L’Oreal True Match. I never really buy highstreet foundations because I cannot colour match myself but I was with my friend who happens to be very good at that and she matched me and so it happened, I bought a highstreet foundation.

The second item I picked up was the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in the shade Pink Pong which I had wanted to try for a while, firstly because I am a big fan of a bright lip, secondly because I had never tried this type of pink before and thirdly because these products were new and are really long lasting so I needed to try one.

Have you bought anything beauty related recently?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram