May Favourites 2014


It’s May Favourites time; this certainly has come around very quickly!


This is The Body Shop’s raspberry body butter which apparently is a new release and just smells incredible, I actually popped in to get a present for a friend and ended up pikcing two things up for myself as well. This just smells like those raspberry yoghurts you were given as a child. It does a good job at moisturising too!


This is the Zoeva wing liner brush and honestly there is nothing that makes gel eye liner and a cat eye easier, I don’t know what I did before this! It is such a lovely brush and the design is gorgeous too!


This is the Zoeva powder brush which I’ve been really enjoying using for bronzer, it’s a little bit bigger than what I’d usually go for but I think it has a lovely effect but also the brush itself it incredibly soft, I just love it.


This is the Garnier micellar water which I have loved purely for the convenience of it, who doesn’t want something which is better than a face wipe which will remove most of your makeup quickly and efficiently. It is amazing.


This is the Essie spring nail polish in Truth or Flare, this is insanely pretty, it’s a blue with a lilac undertone and I just love this on the nails. This lasted incredibly well on my nails as well, always a plus.


This is the Essie spring nail polish in Style Hunter which definitely resembles Essie’s Watermelon. What I’ve really enjoyed about this is that it just makes me happy. When I catch is out of the corner of my eye I think ooh what a lovely colour. Definitely pick this up whilst you can.


This is the Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation which is fairly pricey but is absolutely incredible. It gives you a really dewy finish but I think with a primer would still be nice for those with oily skin. It just makes me look healthy and I love that. Also keep your eye out for a post in which I will let you in on a good dupe for this.

Additionally I have absolutely loved the Lancôme velour in the shade 375 as well, I haven’t got a close up picture but ti’s in the main one and it is just the perfect lip product.

So that is it for my May Favourites, what products were your favourite?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram