Lancome Velours | Review


I have mentioned the Lancôme Velours or more formally known as the L'Absolu Velours Velvet Matte Lip Colour many, many times. I originally had one colour, a bright pink and I became obsessed and acquired two more. I was very happy with this however my bank account was not.

The reason I love these so much is the formula, it has a matte formula which means that it lasts a really, really long time but it also looks glossy for the first few hours, it is amazing. What I was amazed by was how moisturising the formula is, it is one of the most moisturising lip products I own which is incredible considering that it is matte.

I love everything about these, the packaging is so sleek and I love the fact that you can see the colour of the one you’re picking up without having to open the product to check.  The three colours I have are beautiful, the pigmentation is insane, I cannot fault these.

If you have a spare £20.00 and are looking to treat yourself this is definitely one to look out for.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram