No7 Haul


No7 are a brand which I haven’t tried much of but recently I thought I would give their cosmetics a go, so I picked up four things and I thought I would let you know what they are and report back at a later date about my thoughts on them.

No7 Stay Perfect Super Light Foundation – I have been looking for a light foundation for a while and so this stood out to me, plus the colour matching process is a dream.

No7 Stay Perfect Shade and Define Eyeshadow Pencil in Coffee Bean – I have a few eyeshadow pencils from Laura Mercier and I wanted to try a few cheaper alternatives so I thought this would be a good one to try.

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Coral Rose – The reason I picked this up is that I saw someone wearing it and it looks insanely pretty on and definitely found its way into my basket.

No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter – This just looked pretty, it’s as simple as that, plus I was in the market for a good cream highlighter


So those are the bits I picked up and I will let you know what I think of them but so far it looks promising.

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram