The Perfect Nude Lipstick


If you are a regular around these parts you may know that I am a bright lip lover, it’s a fact, it would even be true to say that I have been slightly scared of a nude lip but after seeing so many people look incredible in them I decided it was time to bite the bullet and get one.

Not only did I buy a nude lipstick, I bought the perfect nude lipstick and it is the L’Oreal Collection Privee lipstick in Cheryl’s Nude. It is the perfect mix of pink and mauve and perfection. The formula is lovely, it’s moisturising but also long lasting, what more can you ask for?

The price is also good, I believe it was around the £8.00 mark but of course because I fell in love with it it’s limited edition. Words cannot describe how much that upsets me. I think MAC’s patisserie might be next on my list to try.


What is your favourite nude lipstick?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram