The Stay All Day Eyeshadow Edit


Eyeshadows that stay all day without a primer are my favourites and I thought I would tell you about my top 3.

1.    Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze – this is the most affordable of the three and really has incredible staying power, it has a cream formula and doesn’t budge. It’s one of those all over the lid, don’t need anything else eyeshadows.

2.    Rimmel Scandaleyes -  my favourite colour of this is rich russet I believe and I like this, it doesn’t have the staying power of the Maybelline option but still lasts very well, once it sets it’s not going anywhere in a hurry. The colour is nice and looks lovely when layered up.


3.    Nars Isolde Duo – ooh my favourite duo, you guys know I love this. This has no special cream or liquid formula to make it stay longer it is just that good! Whenever I wear this it looks just as good at 9pm as it did at 9am. It’s definitely more expensive but is 100% worth it.

H  Have you tried any of these?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram