No7 Cleansing Oil | Review


I’ve been trying quite a few No7 bits recently and I have to say this has really impressed me. This is the Beautiful Skin Cleansing Oil and I’ve been looking to try and cleansing oil for a while now and I saw this and had a £5 of voucher so thought why not.

Let me tell you now, this is incredible stuff. I tend to go high end for most of my skin care but after trying this I don’t need to try a high end cleansing oil, it is that good! It just takes off everything. I use two pumps for my face and then one pump for my eyes but ideally I like to use my Lancôme eye makeup remover because that is the most gentle and amazing thing for my eyes, however when I do use this on my eyes it doesn’t sting and takes off the most stubborn of mascaras.

 This is around £11 and I would really suggest giving this a go even if it is a stretch for your budget because I think this has made a massive difference to my skin because it leaves it so clean.


Have you tried any amazing cleansing oils?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram