Bridal Inspired Makeup


I have been awe struck by bridal beauty from  young age, the simplicity, the elegance, the beauty of it and i was really inspired by a company called lover.ly  an in particular their wedding dresses page, who doesn't love to snoop at gorgeous dresses? and believe me I could spend hours admiring the dresses on there.

I was chose between three dresses to create a makeup look from and the one I chose I thought was the most classic and beautiful and I wanted a simplistic makeup look to match. The dress itself is stunning and elegant, part of me really wanted to pair this with  red lip but the lace at the top of the dress lead me to go for something more natural so that it did not take any attention away from the dress. I honestly cannot tell you how much I think this is the perfect dress, it simply calls for feminine makeup, so onto the products…

For the base I used the No7 Instant Radiance foundation because it gives a really beautiful and glowing finish, definitely something I would want. To cover up the dark circles I used the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and to correct any blemishes I used the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. I used the Soap and Glory Solar Powder to bronze up the face as it is the most natural yet beautiful product and I paired that with the Max Factor Creamy Miracle Touch Blush in Soft Pink.

Onto the eyes I used the Urban Decay Primer Potion to make sure that my eye makeup lasts, I then used the Bobbi Brown Mini Eye Palette and I used the shade Nude all over the lid and then Saddle in the crease to create a simple, natural eye. To create definition I used the Maybelline Gel Eyeliner with a wing liner brush and followed that up with the L’Oreal Voluminous mascara as that is simply the most perfect, do it all mascara. The final step for the eye area was eyebrows which have to look right or the whole look is off, so I used the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil which is just amazing.

For the lips I wanted to keep it very neutral so I started off with the No7 Lip Liner in Nude to make sure that the lipstick lasted well, I followed that up with the L’Oreal Collection Privee lipstick in Cheryl’s Nude an topped it off with the No7 High Shine Lipgloss in Whisper.

So that was the makeup I would pair with this dress, I hope you got some inspiration from it or heard of new products that you wanted to try.

What makeup would you pair with this dress?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram