Origins Mask Marvels Christmas Set



I love Origins, their drink up intensive overnight mask is one of my holy grail products, it is simply incredible. Whilst doing my evening skin care routing the other night I realised that I am 2/3rds through my bottle of the stuff and that I should probably think about picking up another tube.

I was browsing, as you do, on the Boots website and I stumbled across this set from Origins. Currently it is on offer at £23 instead of £50 so I knew I had to get it. What made it even better was that I had enough points on my advantage card to pay for it.

The set includes three masks,  the clear improvement mask which I have been dying to try for a very long time, the out of trouble mask which I think sounds perfect of those days when you wake up and your skin is in ‘trouble’ and then my favourite, the Drink up Intensive mask.

You get 75ml of each mask, compared to the 100ml in a normal size as you can see in the last picture.


Have you tried any of these?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram