5 Minute Weekend Makeup


When it comes to weekend makeup there’s two options, the all out, I’ve got a lot of time on my hands look or the I want to put makeup on but I really just want to stay in bed and binge watch shows of Netflix. Today, I thought I would show you my 5 minute face option.

For the base I like to use the No7 Essentially natural foundation, this is just lovely, it has a satin finish and is just an all-round lovely base, I’ve worn this so much recently. For concealer I pop a little bit of the Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer in a shade too light for me under the eyes, it really brightens up a tired face. Onto brows, the Soap and Glory Archery pencil is an everyday must, skipping eyeshadow, we move onto mascara, here I like to use an all-time favourite, the Covergirl lashblast mascara. For blusher I adore the MAC mineralize blush in Warm Soul and normally I would leave my lips bare, however the Clinique Chubby sticks, the original version, are nice for a little wash of colour.


So that is my quick weekend makeup, what products do you use on the weekend?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram