Benefit Sweet Cheeks


When it comes to Benefit I must admit that I haven’t tried very many products. That being said, their powder products have always appealed to me, the shade range is really incredible.

This ‘palette’ was released just before Christmas and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. It has five blushers, Hoola bronzer and a small sample of the watts up highlighter. This is the perfect way to sample different products without breaking the bank.

The pigmentation of every product in this palette is incredible, the texture is perfect and I just love it.
I think Rockateur and Dandelion are my favourite blush shades, the highlighter is simply perfect and Hoola is a good basic – does what it says on the tin – bronzer.

I absolutely love this palette; I only wish that the packaging – as cute as it is – was a little less bulky.


What is your favourite Benefit product?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram