NARS Necessities


Nars is my favourite makeup brand, I just love it; therefore I thought that I would share with you my Nars necessities.

Let’s start with the obvious, a good cheek palette, NARS are famous for their blushers and bronzers and the best way to try those is in a palette. This one is the Virtual Domination palette but don’t worry if you couldn’t get your hands on this one, they release cheek palettes all the time.

The eyeshadows are my favourites, they are the best eyeshadows around, the pigmentation is incredible, the blend nicely, and they have a really nice selection of shades. Of course they bring out wonderful eyeshadow palette as well, but I much prefer the duos.

The concealer is lovely, the shade range is not the best for this but the product itself is great; it blends well, covers well and lasts well. Not much more to ask for really.

The velvet matte lip pencils, particularly the shade Cruella, aren’t these lovely? They pigmentation is unbeatable, they last rather well and the whole pencil thing makes them extremely convenient.


Those are my favourite bits from NARS, what are yours?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram