My Favourite Cream Eyeshadow


It’s not very often that I buy cream eyeshadows but this one really appealed to me.

If you’ve been around these parts before you might know that I love the Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze and I’ve always wanted to pick up a different shade but none of them have appealed to me. That was until the shade Creamy Beige popped up.

It’s worth pointing out that this is a leather effect colour tattoo but I haven’t noticed a difference in the formula from the original at all. The packaging is exactly the same, the pigmentation is very good and the staying power is incredible.

The real reason this is my new favourite is because of the colour. I love this on its own with a warm shade through the crease, it looks so simple but so lovely like that; it also world really well underneath eyeshadow as a base. It is just perfect.


Have you tried this?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram