NARS Audacious Lipsticks


We all know that I’m obsessed with NARS, that’s no surprise, so I thought I’d talk about another NARS product.

I really wanted to try one of the NARS audacious lipsticks and I am obsessed with dark vampy red lipsticks so I combined the two into one purchase.  I picked up the shade Charlotte and I love it. It’s a classic deep red shade and I just love it so much, I think it compliments a lot of different makeup looks.

Let’s also take a moment to appreciate the packaging. It is stunning. The packaging is magnetic which means that you get that satisfying click sound, I love the square shape of it and the shape of the lipstick bullet itself is lovely.

The only issue I had with this was that it did bleed a little bit but with a lip liner it is absolutely fine.
I definitely want to try a few other shades from this range. The pigmentation is just unbeatable.

You can pick this up HERE for £24.00


Have you tried an audacious lipstick?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram