The Makeup Tag


What foundation do you use?
I love the No7 Superlight foundation, you know the one. The coverage is perfect and I love the shade match too.

How about concealer?
I like to use the NARS creamy radiant concealer but the Bobbi Brown corrector is my absolute favourite

What do you think of false eyelashes?
I’ve never worn the and never plan too. That’s far too much effort.

What brand of mascara do you use?
In terms of mascara I’m not usually faithful but the Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara is great and L’Oreal in general do great mascaras.

Sephora or MAC?
Sephora! It is my favourite place. Ever.

What makeup tools do you use?
70% Real Techniques, 30% Zoeva.

What is your favourite eyeshadow?
I think it would have to be MAC Woodwinked, it is so beautiful.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are far too messy for someone like me to use.

What is your favourite lipstick?
Most probably NARS velvet matte lip pencil in Cruella. I’m obsessed.

What is your favourite blusher to use?
MAC mineralize skin finish in Stereo Rose

Do you like drugstore makeup?
I think that the drugstore has some of my favourite products in it and it’s so affordable.

Name a makeup crime you hate
A foundation line. They repulse me.

Do you like colourful shades of makeup or neutrals?
For my eyes I like neutrals but when it comes to my lips, I’m pretty much up for whatever.

If you could leave the house with just one makeup item, what would it be?
Mascara, I think it makes such a difference to my face.

Could you leave the house without makeup on?
Of course, I do it all the time.

In your opinion, what’s the best makeup line?

NARS, I think NARS is my absolute favourite brand. 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram