Sally Hansen Haul


I was recently with a friend and she was talking about how her nail polish always lasts a really long time and so I asked what brand she used and she replied Sally Hansen. I’ve never really tried Sally Hansen and as the brand was on a 3 for 2 in Boots I decided to try some.

I picked up 3 of the Gel shades and went back to buy the Gel top coat as well. The shades I picked up are B Girl which is a lovely mint green, I am obsessed with this shade for Spring and it lasted incredibly well on my nails. I also bought Malibu peach which I the orange shade which looks great with a tan; also picked up All Chalked Up which is a lovely lilac which I have yet to try on the nails.

It’s been a while since I’ve done a haul on my blog and so I thought I’d inform you of a few things that I’ve recently bought.


Have you tried Sally Hansen products before? What have you bought recently?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram