Shop My Stash


I’m sure by now you’ve gathered that I’m a shopping addict, however, it is true that sometime I buy things and kind of forget about them. I thought that it was just about time that that I shopped my stash; here I what I found.

Bourjois Bronzing Primer
I think that I haven’t used this in a while because it’s a little bit of a fussy product. A powder bronzer is a lot quicker, however, I do really like the effect of this so I might try and give it a go again. Plus I think it’s more of a summer product for me.

No7 Eyebrow Palette
There is a simple reason that I put this to the back of a drawer and forgot about it; that’s because the powders in this are all shimmery. I don’t know if it’s just me but if I fill my eyebrows in with a powder I use a matte one. I would never, ever use a shimmery powder to fill in my eyebrows. Upon rediscovery I realised that this would make a great everyday eyeshadow quad and I might start using it for that because the shades have good pigmentation and are very nice.

L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush
I don’t know why I haven’t used this because it is beautiful. The formula is great and I adore this shade.

Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
I haven’t used this because it requires more effort than I normally put into eyeliner but I do really like it and I have a backup in my stocks. I used this today and I must admit that I do really like the look of gel eyeliner.

Bourjois Colour Boost in Peach On The Beach
I think the reason that I haven’t used this is because I have a lot of lip crayons and the shade of this one is definitely a spring shade, therefore it is perfect for this time of year.


When was the last time you shopped your stash? What did you rediscover? 

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram