Glam Glow Thirsty Mud Hydrating Treatment



Glamglow has been one of those brands that I’ve wanted to try for the longest time, but it’s just so expensive. James kingly bought me two different masks to try for Christmas and I don’t think I’ve ever been so excited about a beauty Christmas present.

The mask comes in two sizes, the 15g which costs £14 and the 50g which costs £39, so it’s a pretty pricey little product. The size I have is 15g and it’s the perfect size to try out the product properly, the perfect size to travel with, I just kind of love that it doesn’t take up too much room. Luckily you really don’t need much of the mask, so it should last a fair amount of time.

In terms of hydration it does a pretty good job, you can use it as a mask and wipe it off, or as I like to use it, as an overnight treatment. I find that it really hydrates and plumps the skin without making it oily or overloading it with product.

As much as I love this, I think that if you have dry skin and you want something that you can use regularly without completely breaking the bank then I would recommend the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask instead. I find that it’s a little more hydrating, leaves your skin glowy and costs less per gram.

Overall I think this is a very good product, but there are better, cheaper options out there. I will definitely enjoy using it, however, I think that I would only repurchase it if I were to go on holiday and my skin was quite dry as it’s the perfect size for travelling. Whilst I’m at home I think I’ll stick to my trusty Origins. It’s not a bad product, by any means it’s actually great, it’ just not my favourite.


Have you tried Glamglow products before?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram