My Go-To Eyeshadow Palettes


I love eyeshadow palettes, they make me weak in the knees, and I love the versatility you have with just one makeup item. I’ve been using the same 3 palettes on repeat recently and so I thought I’d talk you through them because I’ve been reaching for them a lot.

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
This palette has a great mixture of shimmery shades and matte shades and it’s beautiful. It has this insane golden shade called honey pot and the shade push up is also a personal favourite. I like the fact that this palette is really compact and has a mixture of everything you need. I’m pretty sure it’s gone up in price since I bought it but it retails for £32 and even at that price I would buy it again.

NARS Narsissist Palette
I’m pretty sure this particular palette has been discontinued but I’m mentioning it anyway because I really rate NARS eyeshadows. They bring out new eyeshadow palettes all the time, there’s a few great ones out right now, but honestly the quality is insane. This palette was £55 to give you a rough guide and it collected dust for so long but now I’m getting so much use out of it, I am making much better use out of the colour selection and I just love NARS products in general so this had to be included.

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
I know everyone is talking about the Naked heat right now but I have been using the Naked 3 repeatedly recently. I love the mix of really pale pinks and grungy gunmetal greys. I also love the fact that the packaging is pretty sturdy and the palette comes with a brush. If you think the Naked Heat is a little too out there or warm-toned for you, the Naked 3 might be the palette for you.


So those are the palettes I’ve been loving recently, what has been your go-to?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram