Christmas Lush Classics


I recently took my annual, go and buy the products I’ve been waiting all year for, trip to Lush. Lush have the best Christmas collection and I wish it was available all year – because who doesn’t want to buy a Christmas bath bomb in July! Anyway, I thought I’d put together a list of my top Christmas Lush picks.

BATH BOMBS
Luxury Lush Pud - £4.50 – I’m pretty sure Lush have put their prices up this year because £4.50 is quite expensive for one bath bomb, but this is my ultimate Lush favourite. It is so colourful, it smells incredible – zingy and fresh – and I love the look of the bath when you use it. I buy copious amounts every year.

Golden Wonder - £4.50 – the way the bath looks when you use this is incredible – I’m pretty sure it’s bright blue inside and is SO festive. They’ve also made a giant £12 version this year!

Butterbear - £2.50 – a more affordable option; and an adorable one.  This is basically the butterball but in the cutest form ever. This is great for when my skin is really sensitive and needs some TLC

BUBBLE BARS
Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar - £5.95 – bubble bars are usually a little more expensive as you can use them multiple times – I usually get quite a few uses out of mine. This one smells like snow fairy, has cute little bells on it and makes your bath pink!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - £3.25 – this again is great, a little bit smaller so you can’t get as many baths out of it but it’s a great festive option.

SHOWER GELS
Snow Fairy - £13.95 for 500g – Lush shower gels are SO expensive but that doesn’t stop me from loving and buying them. Snow fairy is super sweet, almost like candy floss, and I love it. Who doesn’t want a pink shower gel?

Rose Jam - £17.95 for 500g – yes, you heard that right, nearly £20 for a shower gel. I love the scent of Rose Jam a lot, it’s not overly floral, not overly sweet, just right. It is genuinely one of my favourite ever Lush scents. If you want something a little less sweet than Snow Fairy, this is a great option.


What do you buy from the Lush Christmas collection?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram