The Best Origins Christmas Gift Sets


Origins is one of my favourite skincare brands, their products are so lovely, a little on the expensive side, but they are just absolute staples in my routine. Every year they come out with the best money saving gift sets and I thought I’ve managed to narrow my top picks down to 2 and I thought I’d talk you through them.

Let Us Glow - £29.00

This is the first beauty Christmas gift set I bought this year and I knew I’d have to do a post about it, purely for the packaging. The gift sets this year are packaged as presents – brilliant if you hate wrapping – and are absolutely gorgeous.  This one is housed in a Christmas red box and has a total worth of £51.

I think Christmas gift sets are great because it allows you to try out different products from the range without forking out the full price. This set contains:  Ginzing™ Energy-Boosting Moisturizer 50ml, Original Skin™ Renewal Serum 15ml, Ginzing™ Refreshing Eye Cream 5ml and the Ginzing™ Refreshing Scrub Cleanser 50ml. The main reason I bought this was because of the full size Ginzing moisturiser (which retails for £25 alone) as I have been wanting to try after using an Origins night cream for some time; the rest of the products are added extras.

The Ginzing collection is designed to revitalise and hydrate which I’m hoping will be perfect for dry skin, that being said, the moisturiser is oil free and therefore should be suitable for oily skin types as well.
The bigger gift sets also come with a makeup bag included inside the box, which I didn’t realise until I opened mine and is a nice addition. I think overall the gift set is a perfect gift for someone else, or even for yourself.

Mix & Mask – £25.00

This giftset is slightly cheaper and is a perfect gift for someone wanting to try the brand. Origins are famous for their facemasks, which are some of my favourites, and this is a great set to try some of the best. In fact, I bought this for a friend for Christmas as I genuinely believe they are some of the best masks.

Included in the set are the Clear Improvement™ Charcoal Mask 50ml, Drink Up™ Intensive Overnight Mask 50ml and the Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask 50ml. the charcoal mask is great for blemish prone skin and is like no other at drawing out impurities. The overnight mask has been talked about on my blog and channel multiple times for just being so perfect for dry/dehydrated skin, plus it smells incredible. The only mask I haven’t tried is the retexturizing mask which is designed to minimise pores and maximise glow.

This set also comes with a handy headband and is an easy shape to wrap, which in my book makes it a great present.

Have you tried any of these products?


Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram