A Recommended Read | Goose Girl

I love reading, sometimes there is nothing better than losing your self in a book.
I love it when people recommend books and my friend suggested that I read 'Goose Girl' by Shannon Hale.


I loved this book!
This is one of the most vivid books that I have ever read and I found the story gripping. Towards the end of the book, I couldn't turn the pages fast enough.

Obviously I don't want to ruin the book, so what I thought I would do is give you the blurb of the book so that you could see if it is something that you would want to read.

The blurb of the book is ...
"At the age of sixteen Crown Princess Ani is told she must leave everything she knows, to marry someone she has never met. It will create a powerful alliance. But fate has much worse in store for her. Ani must use every ounce of cunning and determination to defend what is rightfully hers, from those who want to take it from her."

This book won't be for everybody, but if you want an intriguing story and even a bit of a love story this is for you. Your imagination will run wild with this book.

Have you read any good books recently?

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram